How to Achieve More with the Same Resources. Manufacturing Digitalization and Industry 4.0
ALSO Bulgaria and ICB invite you to join the free webinar “How to achieve more with the same resources. Manufacturing Digitalization and Industry 4.0.”
The event will take place on 11 February 2021 in ZOOM from 11:00 AM to 12 PM and it will be held in Bulgarian language.
Speaker is Metodi Amov, Business Development Director, ICB.
Why do you need to attend?
During the webinar we will discuss the opportunities that Industry 4.0 has to offer for manufacturing and how they can benefit factories from all sizes. Metodi Amov will elaborate on essential topics such as:
- What are the main pillars of Industry 4.0 and why the production enterprises need to realize the current digital industrial revolution and apply its notions
- How to stop guesstimating production KPIs as efficiency, scrap, and order expenses
- How to stop before scrap is made
- How to improve communication between production and sales departments
- How to measure KPIs such as deviation from the planned productions, quality and verification of the elements of an order, etc.
Program of the webinar
- Industry 4.0 basic notions
- Demonstration of a digital system in a metal elements production factory
- Q&A session
Join us to discover the opportunities of Industry 4.0!
- EVENTS (5)
- News (44)
- R&D (3)
- Success stories (21)
- Uncategorized (7)
3D (1) agileMode (1) Artificial Intelligence (3) Azure (3) BigData (1) Building Automation (1) Bulgaria (1) Cash ERP (1) Cloud (7) Custom (4) Digital (16) Digitalization (2) Digital Transformation (7) Digital Twin (2) Drones (1) Hololens2 (1) Image Recognition (1) Innovation (1) innovation assessment (1) IoT (1) jobs (1) MachineLearning (1) machine learning (2) manufacturing digital transfromation (4) MixedReality (1) Mobile (2) Nearshore (1) Norway (1) opportunity (1) process automation (1) Product Development (2) SafeFamily (3) Software (1) software innovation (1) SWECHAM (1) Sweden (1) ukraine (1) upkip (7) webina (1) Webinars (4) Windows Virtual Desktop (1) зуре (1)