ICB Successfully Passed Evaluation for Innovation Capacity
We are proud to announce that we successfully passed the “Evaluation of the innovative capacity” and affirmed our position as a leading Bulgarian company for software innovation and software development.
As a result, we received a certificate testifying that ICB has executed the assisted IMP³rove Assessment compliant with the European standardization documents (CEN TS 16555-1 and the CEN Workshop Agreement CWA 15899). The IMP³rove Assessment provides Innovation Management benchmarks indicating the competitiveness of the enterprise compared to the growth champions and the average. Currently, no more than 300 companies from Bulgaria have received the assessment, and worldwide the number of companies is about 11,600 which puts us among the most reliable innovation partners worldwide.
IMP³rove tool is used to analyze various aspects of innovation management such as innovation strategy and vision of the company, innovation culture, life cycle of innovations and main factors concerning their better management. ICB worked extremely hard towards developing and improving in these fields in the last 24 years.
We started in 1996 as a pure outsourcing center for software development of a Norwegian company. Through the years we managed to completely overcome the staff augmentation nearshore outsourcing model. Today we live the dream of a trusted innovation partner in key research and development initiatives for our clients. In order to deliver them the best innovative software solutions we work with the newest and most innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Microsoft HoloLense virtual reality glasses.Stoyan Boev, Managing Director, ICB
Obtaining the IMP³rove Assessment certificate is an official and solid confirmation for our innovation capacity built throughout the past years. ICB successfully completed a bunch of projects related to innovative processes and innovative software development. Many of them have been funded by EU and Innovation Norway funds. Some of our innovative software solutions are:
- Improving competitiveness through the implementation of innovative integrated solutions (2013) – funded by the European Regional Development Fund under The Development of The Competitiveness of The Bulgarian Economy Program 2007-2013.
- Development of innovations by start-ups (2013) – funded by the European Regional Development Fund under The Development of The Competitiveness of The Bulgarian Economy Program 2007-2013.
- ChemExchange (2012) – Development of an information exchanging and risk managing system for chemicals in the construction industry – funded by the Seventh Framework Program of EU for Research and Development.
- ProductInfoX (2013) – Information material management system compliant with the European legislation and market requirements – funded by the Seventh Framework Program of EU for Research and Development.
- Development of a centralized production maintenance system (2014) – funded by the European Economic Area and Norwegian Innovation under The Green Industry Innovation Program.
- Implementation of an innovative platform for our client (2017) – funded by the European Regional Development Fund under The Innovation and Competitiveness Program 2014-2020
- Technical and marketing feasibility study (2017) – funded by the Innovation Norway
- MedXchange (2018) – a platform for rational drug therapy – funded by the European Regional Development Fund under The Innovation and Competitiveness Program 2014-2020
- Research activities for development a prototype of a Platform for Continuous Monitoring of Vital Parameters and Processes (2018) – funded by the National Innovation Fund
- Innovation by improving production capacity – funded by the European Economic Area and Norwegian Innovation under the Green Industry Innovation Program.
- EVENTS (5)
- News (44)
- R&D (3)
- Success stories (21)
- Uncategorized (7)