The information you provide will be treated confidentially. It will not be passed to any third party and will be used solely for the purposes of Interconsult Bulgaria (ICB) communication and business.
- The information contained on this Site relates to ICB information, products and services. It also includes information and data developed by other parties.
- While all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the content in this site, all information in this Site is provided "as is".
- There is no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the results obtained from the use of this information. No warranty of any kind is given, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will ICB be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- ICB does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Information obtained from this Site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with ICB.
- This site contains links to other sites. ICB is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this Site.
- The content of this Site is protected by copyright and trademark law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All trade marks, logos and other marks shown at this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
- At ICB, we use your IP address to help in diagnosing problems with our server and/or administering our Web site . This provides clarity on the frequently visited section of our website. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable entities. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- The registration form of our site requires you to provide contact information like your name, email address, company address and similar other entities. We use the contact information to send information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under ICB’s control. The data resides behind a firewall, with restricted access to authorized ICB personnel’s only.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact ICB.