With more than 22 years of experience in developing of innovative software solutions, ICB has become a leader in the design, development and support of technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine learning, Security, etc. We are specialized in the areas of business process modeling, software architecture design, software development, quality assurance and 3D modeling and design. The company has offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, providing friendly atmosphere and opportunity for strong career development.
We are hiring a QA Specialist to work on challenging projects for some of our biggest clients.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and business users to review project documentation such as Product Backlogs, Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications, etc.
- Identify test conditions from project documentation and develop test cases to cover those conditions
- Plan, design, evaluate, and execute test cases for Functional and Non Functional Features
- Establish and maintain test data
- Perform detailed initial root cause investigation
- Analyze defects to the lowest levels and describe specific scenarios of reproduction in the bug tracking system
- Work on projects that use Agile development models
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation, and maintenance phases of a project
Ensure timely and regular communication to all team members
- Share knowledge and ideas with the team
- Professional experience as a QA or other development position
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Automation, Mathematic or other technical discipline
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- A natural interest, enthusiasm and passion for testing
- Ability to learn fast and work in dynamic environment
- MS Visual Studio – Test Manager, Test cases development
- TFS, Azure DevOps or with other issues tracking systems
- Writing Technical documentation skills
- High level backend skills - MS SQL Server, WCF, SOA, etc.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing automation tools will be considered an advantage
- Working as part of an Agile (Scrum) team, preferred
- Previous experience in testing of web /mobile applications will be considered an advantage
- Team player skills
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills and bonus scheme
Regular assessments and salary reviews
Opportunities for self-realization
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Flexible working schedule
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your up to date CV. firstname.lastname@example.org