Process Optimization and Automatic Generation of ERP Requirements
- To optimize Sofiyska Voda business processes;
- To ensure the new system will support the optimized business processes of Sofiyska Voda;
- To avoid the risks of exceeding the budget and discovering many functions “out of scope” after the contract is sealed;
- To achieve effective control of the implementation process.
- Define the scope of the new IS and the risks associated with its implementation;
- Analyze and improve the business processes prior to the implementation;
- Define the functional requirements for the IS from the process models in ARIS Business Architect.
- Business process steps reduced on average by 43%;
- Data duplication was eliminated;
- Complete scope of the new system allowing best fit selection;
- Effective implementation control based on clear and complete functional requirements.
© 2018 ICB - InterConsult Bulgaria All rights reserved