Implementing Safe Cash for Core Processes Automation
- Thе major transition of cash processing in commercial banks to an outsourced business model (CSC) required the implementation of advanced information management system that would support the necessary security, availability and would incorporate the best practices in cash lifecycle management.
- The CSC faced a challenge in choosing a scalable software solution that would enhance the operational performance and communication while reducing the total cost of ownership.
SAFE Cash – automation of the core cash handling processes in the central office and in its four subsidiaries in the country.
CSC relied on security, availability and scalability offered by the Safe Cash solution. For less than half a year, ICB developed the complete solution and implemented an advanced design concept allowing scalability and customization according to the exact customer needs. Safe Cash provides modules for cash-flow life-cycle management, cash deposit flow control (entry, storage and withdrawal), cash-flow real time monitoring and business Intelligence reporting.
- More than 350 % improvement in cash centers throughput;
- Cash processing hardware capacity optimization;
- Process automation and facilitation of daily cash operations;
- Complete transactions traceability in real time and improved control;
- Fraud prevention and improved security;
- Enhanced management reporting.