Information Systems Based on Business Processes
The technical requirements for the information system of NRIC have to cover:
- European Community requirements for operational compliance;
- Specific requirements, connected with the organization of work at NRIC The need for automation of the business processes.
- Modeling of “as-is” and “to-be” business processes in accordance with EC requirements and NRIC objectives;
- Analysis and optimization of the processes related to the implementation of an IS;
- Analysis of the developed detailed business processes and modeling of the functional and non-functional requirements for the future IS;
- Modeling of the “to-be” IT infrastructure.
- Full compliance of the technical IS requirements with the defined set of requirements that the business processes have to cover;
- Minimized risk due to the definition of the “to-be” business processes, rights and responsibilities, which makes business planning in line with the scheduled changes possible.