Business Process Automation Software
In today’s business organizations we have a number of information systems that perform different functions to support business processes. However, research shows, that usually less than 30% of the processes are supported by the IT systems as the rest 70% are mostly communication processes that could hardly be covered by the available applications. In addition to that the dynamics of the business environment and the market trends require constant changes in the business processes.
- Do we need the constant IT spending to manage the change requests from the business users?
- Is it possible to have an IT environment that responds to the business without huge investments in IT technologies, unexpected costs, resources and time?
ICB has now developed an agile enterprise-class software system that manages business processes, documents, customer and supplier-related information in one single platform. AgileMode is an innovative software solution specially designed to address the needs of today’s dynamically changing businesses. The solution is based entirely on reliable Microsoft technologies and is delivering advanced workflow task management, CRM, document management and collaboration capabilities.
AgileMode is practically designed of tree autonomous components that could be installed and running separately in the organization but could also be easily integrated in one solution in order to deliver additional value to the business users. Those sub-systems are:
- AgileMode BPM Interface – a web-based interface that is automatically generated from business process models. This is a next-generation solution that builds automatically a software solution without writing a single line of code - just using graphical processes representation. The main purpose of AgileMode is to manage complex workflows and tasks within the organization while keeping the management up to date with tasks and projects completion status and employees performance. Each process step is precisely described graphically with tasks to be performed, responsible employees, input and output documents and timeline. This information is extracted directly from the business process model and is deployed in the portal screens in an automated manner. This way changes to the business process are deployed directly in the software with a few mouse clicks which saves time and costs for additional development.
AgileMode is an advanced innovative tool that allows business people to build software applications without having special IT skills, huge IT budget and an army of software developers. AgileMode could either be deployed in Microsoft SharePoint environment or could run as a separate web solution. In addition it integrates automatically to MS Lync Server in order to provide advanced collaboration and communication capabilities.
- Microsoft SharePoint-based document management – each task in the workflow process is related to a set of input and output documents, regulations and internal procedures that employees need to follow. AgileMode utilizes the existing functionality in Microsoft SharePoint in order to provide advanced document management functionality supporting the process execution. This includes document templates, version handling, metadata definition and extended search capabilities. Documents related to a particular task are either attached or generated automatically depending on the action required in the step. When the document is generated from the system it receives automatically filled in metadata including type of document, creator, date created, department, product related and etc.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – AgileMode integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in order to provide professional customer management functionalities available in the platform. This includes management of accounts, contacts, related offers, opportunities, contracts and other customer-related information.